Page - Class Teacher- Silkmore Primary Academy
Post – Class Teacher
Location – Silkmore Primary Academy, Exeter Street, Stafford, ST17 4EG
Employer – Reach2 Academy Trust
Hours – Full time, permanent
Salary – MPS
Required to Start – 4th September 2017
About The Role
It is a very exciting time to join the family of REAch2 schools. Silkmore Primary Academy are seeking to appoint committed and dynamic practitioners to enhance the teaching and team at Silkmore Academy in Stafford. The successful applicants will receive the support and collaboration of working closely with a REAch2 sister school.
We require a committed and dynamic teacher who has:
- Proven strengths and experience of teaching across the primary age range
- The ability to lead by example
- A passion for delivered learning in an active and inspiring way
- A commitment to the principles of inclusion and can build genuine rapports with children
- A competitive salary
- The chance to network with outstanding school leaders
- CPD across the two sister schools and within the wider family of schools within the TrustYou will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust, a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance. The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration and support, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike.
Both Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
NQTs are welcome to apply for these positions as well. The Trust offers a bespoke NQT training programme which ensures that NQTs have regular CPD opportunities with expert teachers and leaders across the academic year.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references.
VISITS ARE ENCOURAGED AND WELCOME – Please telephone the School Office to arrange a visit on 01785 333930
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th April
Interview Date: Friday 28th April
Application Forms to:
Please submit your completed application form either by emai: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to: Becky Pendlebury, School Business Manager, Silkmore Primary Academy, Exeter Street, Stafford, ST17 4EG