Page - Outstanding Class Teacher – Phase/Key Stage Leader – Assistant Headteacher - Silkmore Primary Academy/Springhill Academy
Outstanding Class Teacher – Phase/Key Stage Leader – Assistant Headteacher
Silkmore and Springhill Academy
Location – Silkmore Primary Academy, Exeter Street, Stafford, ST17 4EG / Springhill Academy, Mossbank Avenue, WS7 4UN
Employer – Reach2 Academy Trust
Hours – Full time, permanent
Salary – MPS
About The Role
It is a very exciting time to join the family of REAch2 schools. Two Staffordshire schools, led by Executive Head teacher Sarah Mills, are seeking to appoint outstanding practitioners to enhance the teaching and leadership teams across both Silkmore Academy (Stafford) and Springhill Academy (Burntwood). The successful applicants will be posted to one school but will receive the support and collaboration of working closely with the sister school.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding leader and outstanding classroom practitioner.
You will demonstrate that you:
- Are an outstanding and experienced classroom practitioner.
- Are an inspirational leader who can show impact of proven leadership skills.
- Are able to manage a team or phase.
- Have experience and vision for delivering an exciting curriculum.
- Are committed to bringing out the best of all the stakeholders.
- Provide leadership of teaching and learning across the school focused on securing high quality teaching and learning.
- Take responsibility for the day to day management and organisation of the KS2 team.
- Coach and mentor colleagues including NQTs and teachers experiencing difficulties to raise standards in teaching and learning.
In return you will:
- Receive a competitive salary
- The chance to network with outstanding school leaders as being a part of the Reach2 family, connected by a common desire to learn from each other, we share experiences and are mutually supportive across the entire academy community with an abundance of CPD opportunities at all teaching and leadership levels
- Be joining a successful and forward thinking Leadership team.
- Support vulnerable families and children who are extremely well behaved and love coming to school.
- Be joining a happy and dedicated team.
- Support on improving the quality of teaching throughout the school.
- Lead and support the Performance Management within your phase.
You will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust, a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance. The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration and support, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike.
Both Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references.
VISITS ARE ENCOURAGED AND WELCOME – Please telephone the School Office to arrange a visit during our Recruitment Event on 01785 333930
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd March Interview Date: Friday 31st March / Monday 3rd April
Please submit your completed application form either by email stating which school you would ideally like to be placed in to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to:
School Business Manager
Silkmore Primary Academy