Page - School Business Manager - Brampton Primary Academy
SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER
Hours: Full Time
Salary Grade: BEX09
Brampton Primary Academy, part of Reach2 Academy Trust, is looking to appoint a highly skilled, enthusiastic and dynamic candidate to join our Senior Leadership Team at this exciting time for our school.
The School Business Manager will work closely with the Head teacher and Governors to strategically lead financial management, human resources management, facility and property management, health and safety and support services across the Academy.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- an accountancy or School Business Manager qualification or significant relevant experience in financial and human resources management.
- excellent leadership and management skills, with a proven track record in managing and motivating a team of staff.
- excellent inter-personal, and communication skills.
- the ability to work under pressure and be highly organised
- an ability to secure funding through researching and applying for resources.
- a commitment to the safeguarding and pastoral care of young people.
- Experience of a similar role within a school will be a significant advantage, however is not essential.
We can offer you:
- A happy, caring school with an inclusive ethos.
- A friendly, supportive staff team and Governing Body.
- Professional development opportunities and support for your career aspirations.
If you have the skills and experience for this vital role and want to join our team in a dynamic, ambitious and rapidly growing school then we want to hear from you.
Informal visits are very welcome. Please contact the school office directly on 0208 303 2873 to make an appointment.
Please send your completed application form to Ms Sue Douglas, Headteacher, Brampton Primary Academy, Brampton Road, Bexleyheath, Kent DA7 4SL. Email: email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 21st April at noon.