Page - Teacher: KS1 and KS2 - Oakfield Primary Academy
Teacher: KS1 and KS2
Location: Oakfield Primary Academy, Oakfield Road, Rugby, Warwickshire CV22 6AU
Start Date: September 2017
We are looking to appoint inspirational, ambitious and talented class teachers (NQTs and main scale), to join our talented, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
We strive to ensure that all our pupils are happy, confident, ambitious individuals with a passion for learning; who possess the skills, knowledge, learning attitudes and behaviours to enable them to be successful in the world today, and in the future.
We achieve this through creating a strong sense of community and by providing high quality teaching and learning opportunities and an inspiring curriculum.
We provide all staff with excellent CPD opportunities, fantastic opportunities for career progression and the opportunity to contribute towards projects, initiatives and experiences that make a real impact.
If you are:
- Passionate about enabling all children to achieve excellence
- Highly dedicated to providing the highest standards of teaching for all children
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all
- Enthusiastic, determined, dedicated and inspirational
We would love to hear from you
We can offer you:
- Strong, supportive leadership and a caring, enthusiastic and cohesive staff team
- A commitment to providing high quality professional development
- Encouragement to develop new ideas
- The opportunity to make a real difference to change the lives and futures of our childrenOakfield Primary Academy, part of REAch2 Academy Trust, is a growing school which was rated good in its last Ofsted in June 2016. Founded in 2012, REAch2 Academy Trust is the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. It is a growing charitable organisation currently supporting over 55 primary academies across England. REAch2 is a family connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community. We work as a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities for all pupils in REAch2. For further details, an application pack, or to book a visit please contact the school office at the school 01788 565021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Satisfactory DBS checks are required.
Please send applications to: email@example.com
- Interview date: 2.5.17
- Shortlisting: 27.4.17
- Closing date: 24.4.17
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.