Salary: Grade 3, scp 4 to 6 £18,426 – £19,171 pro rata
Terms: 33.45 hours per week, 40 weeks per annum
Start date: As soon as possible
Sprites Primary Academy are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to join our friendly office team. The school office is a busy hub of activity; therefore, you will find that whilst the job has routine day-to-day administrative tasks, no two days are the same.
As a member of our ‘front-of-house’ team you will be in daily contact with staff, pupils, parents, governors and other school visitors, whether it be face to face, over the phone or email.
You will have:
• The ability to deal with people at all levels in a warm and welcoming manner
• Experience of office procedures, including reception desk skills
• Experience of school computer systems would be advantageous
• The ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Excellent communication and IT skills, with a good command of English
• Good organisational skills, showing initiative and an ability to adapt
• The ability to work in a small office team
You will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust – a Living Wage Employer and a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance.
If you would like to discuss this post or would like further information about this wonderful opportunity, please contact the school office via email: email@example.com or call us on 01473 685040. Visits are welcomed.
We reserve the right to interview earlier than the advertised dates should a strong field form in advance of those dates.
Sprites Primary Academy is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
Application packs are available from the school website: www.spritesprimary.org.uk
REAch2 Academy Trust has an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete and return the online Equal Opportunities Monitoring form.
Closing Date: 17th April 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 20th April 2020