Reading RG30 4ED
Tel: 0118 937 5520 Fax: 0118 937 5522
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ranikhetacademy.co.uk
Required from September 2021
37 hours per week (07:00–11:00 and 14:00-17:30 with some flexibility during school holiday periods)
Salary range: RG3 7-11 £20,092-£21,748
We are an Ofsted rated good school looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated
person. You will play a pivotal role in maintaining and securing our extensive grounds.
The successful applicant will be:
- Keen to keep the school and grounds secure and well maintained.
- Willing to learn new skills and undergo training.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Commit to a split shift with a gap in the middle of the day.
- Have experience in managing compliance and health and safety.
- Play a pivotal role in the new school build.
We can offer:
- Quality CPD opportunities
- A very supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Support from our academy sponsor REAch2
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff
and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure with child list and barred check
will be sought from the successful candidate.
Application forms and details are available via: https://www.ranikhetacademy.co.uk/job-vacancies
School visits welcome please telephone: 0118 937 5520
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th July