Fabulous Catering Assistant Needed!
The Limes Primary Academy, Lime Avenue, Oulton, Lowestoft NR32 3BQ
Salary: NJC Scale Points 1 – 3 (currently £9.25 per hour/£6,032 p.a.)
Contract type: Permanent, 15 hours per week, 38 weeks per year (term time only)
Start date: 1st September 2021
REAch2 is a National Living Wage employer. As such we will always ensure that all our employees receive no less than the national living wage.
- Hard-working, honest, dependable and self-motivated?
- Capable of establishing good working relationships with staff, pupils and parents?
- An exceptional cook, passionate about healthy, high-quality nutrition?
- Committed to team-work?
- Child-centred and solution focused?
If so, you’ll love to work at The Limes Primary Academy!
Our children deserve the best and as a Catering Assistant at The Limes Primary Academy you will be a part of our innovative new approach to school catering – REAch2EAT. You will have a passion for cooking and providing high quality meals using fresh, local produce as well as delivering exceptional service to your demanding customers – our children!
Food served in school forms a part of our healthy school’s ethos, and exceptional nutrition supports our drive for exceptional opportunities for learning. The successful applicant can expect to work alongside our amazing Catering Manager as well as a wider support network of our REAch2EAT Catering Team. We can offer you:
- A firm commitment to you and your professional development
- Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and governors
- A growing learning community
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Opportunities to further develop your career within our Multi Academy Trust, REAch2, the largest primary-only academy trust in the country
- A support network within REAch2EAT including our Regional Catering Manager
- A stunning school environment, with state-of-the-art facilities
- And, most importantly, AMAZING children just waiting to meet you.
How to apply
If you would like an informal discussion with the Regional Catering Manager, please contact Dee Formby at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07785 445305. We hope you will take the time to find out more about our academy and experience our warm welcome. Hours of work are 3 per day and we expect these to be worked anytime between 10am and 2pm so some flexibility is required; a working pattern will be established when we reopen in September.
For further details, please see the following documents, available to download from the school website http://thelimesacademy.org/recruitment/
- Candidate application pack and job description
- Application form
Closing Date: 9am on Friday 23rd July 2021
Interview Date: 28th July 2021
Please return your completed application forms to Mr Tim Marjoram, Business Manager, BY EMAIL to email@example.com
We would urge you not to post your application as the school term ends on 16th July and as post is not delivered every day, your application may not reach us by the deadline.
The Limes Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check with barred list and satisfactory written references.
The school and REAch2 Academy Trust reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.