Post Title: Class Teacher – EYFS/KS1/KS2
Post Location: Brampton Primary Academy, Brampton Road, Bexleyheath, Kent DA7 4SL
Position Status: Permanent
Contractual Hours: Full/Part Time
Salary: Teacher’s Main Pay Range
Post Start Date: September 2021/January 2022
Closing Date: 18th June 2021
Are you a motivated, committed, and passionate primary school teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher who is passionate about children’s learning and securing good rates of progress. NQTs and experienced teachers are very welcome to apply. This is an exciting time to join our committed staff at Brampton Primary Academy.
We are looking for a candidate who (is):
- A highly motivated team player;
- Well-organised and efficient with excellent communication skills;
- A reflective practitioner;
- Keen to progress, develop and take on new challenges;
- Able to motivate and inspire children of all abilities;
- Committed to raising standards of teaching and learning to enable all children to achieve success through a creative curriculum;
- Driven by pupil progress;
- An imaginative and creative individual;
- Is able to carry out all duties as described in the School Teacher’s Pay and Conditions Document;
- Has all the essential requirements as described in the Class Teacher Person Specification (contained in the application pack).
In return we can offer:
- A team of friendly, welcoming people;
- A range of support from a strong leadership team that will help to develop your practice;
- Excellent professional development opportunities both within the school, the Local Authority and across the Academy Trust (Reach2), in the form of bespoke training to meet your individual needs;
- Well-behaved pupils who are resourceful, resilient with a great attitude to learning;
- A strong supportive local community, including Governors and PTA.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If you have the skills and expertise we are seeking, we would love to hear from you!
Further details about this vacancy, including the Job Description and Person Specification, are available to download from the downloads section below. Alternatively, if you wish to discuss the post further please contact Nicola Creed on firstname.lastname@example.org
Brampton Primary Academy is a popular and successful two form entry primary school in Bexleyheath, rated “Good” in all areas by Ofsted in December 2018.
At Brampton we aim to provide a safe, happy environment in which all children can thrive and learn effectively through a wide variety of experiences. Our pupils are well behaved and eager to achieve their full potential.
We are committed to developing our staff through high quality, personalised CPD opportunities and all staff receive weekly PPA time together with their year group partner.
The committed and highly qualified staff work extremely hard to provide a caring, happy, stimulating environment for pupils.
Visitors to the school comment on the warm welcome from the staff and the outstanding behaviour of our lovely children.
Brampton Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We are an equal opportunities employer.
For further information about the school, please visit: www.brampton.bexley.sch.uk
For further information about the trust, please visit: www.reach2.org
To apply for this vacancy please download and complete the application form, from the downloads section below, paying particular attention to Section 6 of the form; to indicate how you satisfy the criteria set out in the Person Specification.
Applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com Alternatively, paper applications should be sent to Brampton Primary School, Brampton Road, Bexleyheath, Kent DA7 4SL. CVs will not be accepted. The closing date for applications is as stated above.
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
References will be requested for applicants shortlisted for interview only and prior to interview.
Applicants invited to interview stage will be required to complete a Self-Disclosure form. Further vetting checks, including an Enhanced DBS certificate, including a check of the Children’s Barred List, will be required on provisional offer; in line with the requirements of Keeping Children Safe in Education 2020.
This post is considered to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. Brampton Primary Academy therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the person specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.
Brampton Primary Academy is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery and expects employees to comply with our values of promoting equality and diversity, treating colleagues and service users with dignity and respect at all times. This commitment must be evidenced in practice. Any behaviour that falls below these standards is unacceptable to the School and potentially constitutes misconduct.