Class Teacher (EYFS or KS1)
Salary: M1 to UPS1 (Inner London)
Start date: September 1st, 2021
Closing Date: Monday 14th June 2021 @ 9:00am
We are looking for creative & inspiring teacher who will have a positive impact on the learning and well-being of our pupils. We currently have flexibility with year level/phase (EYFS or KS1) so please state your phase preference. Due to our support work across many schools, we put great emphasis on teacher development and there are a multitude of exciting opportunities at Tidemill for you to develop your classroom and leadership skills. We have a highly collaborative approach to working and our outstanding staff team have their commitment recognised and rewarded. If you have a passion for motivating and nurturing young learners, we would love to hear from you.
You will need to be a creative & inspiring teacher who:
- Makes learning fun and engaging
- Has a track record of raising achievement
- Demonstrates initiative and can enthuse and lead others
- Is able to teach a progressive curriculum where children can build on previously learnt skills and knowledge
- Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
In return, we will offer:
- Enthusiastic, creative and respectful children
- A hugely talented & committed staff including HLTAs, music teachers and a resident artist
- A vibrant, richly diverse school community
- First class professional and career development opportunities
- The chance to work with a supportive family of schools who share the same passion for primary education
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so you can meet the pupils and staff and see our fantastic facilities. Visit times have been scheduled (see below). If you would like to visit the school, please email email@example.com stating the position that you are interested in applying for and which visit you have chosen to attend. If you would like a conversation with the Headteacher before applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Class Teacher’ or phone the school directly.
Visits: Tuesday 8th June @ 5:15pm or Saturday 12th June @ 9:30am
Closing Date & shortlisting: Monday, 14th June @ 9:00am
Interviews: Friday, June 18th
How to apply
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com A scanned signature will be accepted or simply follow this up with a signed copy in the post: Lisa Turner, Office Manager, Tidemill Academy, 11 Giffin Street, London, SE8 4RJ. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Tidemill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references.
REAch2 are a Real Living Wage Employer.