Place of work: St Margaret’s Primary Academy, Lowestoft
Job term: Fixed term to 31.08.2021 (potential to be permanent)
Job term details: Full time
Closing date: Monday 16th March 2020
Interview: 24th & 25th March 2020
Start Date: 01.09.2020
We are delighted to have the opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teacher to join our friendly and dedicated staff team at St Margaret’s Primary Academy.
St Margaret’s Primary Academy is dedicated to ‘Simply Making Possibilities Achievable’ for all members of the school community. We achieve this through providing exciting and new opportunities for our children to experience.
You will be required to deliver the highest quality of education, care and preparation for life for all students. Furthermore, you must be able to contribute to the whole school’s planning of activities. We want children to be passionate, resilient learners with good character who achieve well across the curriculum.
The outdoors is a crucial part of the teaching and learning and we have a dedicated full time PE Coach and Forest Schools’ Teacher. We have a supportive Pastoral Team which includes Thrive trained practitioners to ensure the whole child and their well-being is well developed. In addition, we are committed to providing all staff with excellent CPD opportunities.
We are part of the REAch2 Academy Trust which provides the school with excellent support through training, coaching and mentoring. Take a look at their website( www.reach2.org).
We are looking to recruit teachers who are:
• Aspirational, determined and dedicated to providing the highest standards of teaching for all children;
• Aspirational for all pupils to achieve through having high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour;
• Passionate and determined to improve the standards and provision for all children.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to talk about their learning and will give you a warm welcome;
• Strong, supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team;
• A culture of teamwork and collaboration amongst the school community including working alongside international colleagues;
• A supportive two form entry school with a commitment to ensuring that PPA time is an opportunity to work collaboratively with your year group team (coaches are used during PPA time)
• A commitment to you and high quality professional development including international research projects;
• Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference to change the lives and life-chances for the children of St Margaret’s.
• Excellent opportunities for career progression within the school and across the REAch2 family, including opportunities to lead core and non-core subjects, as well as being part of ‘Learning Development team’ which is an exciting new initiative which is being launched in September for teachers who are great practitioners.
REAch2 Academy Trust has an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete and return our online Equality & Diversity Monitoring form.
REAch2 Academy Trust are a Living Wage Employer.
We would welcome you to come and visit or speak to us about the position, please contact Mrs V Skoyles through the school office.
Application packs can also be obtained by emailing the school on: email@example.com or through Suffolkjobsdirect.org or SchoolsNorfolk.gov
Applications to be returned to: Mrs T Richardson, St. Margaret’s Primary Academy, Church Road, Lowestoft NR32 4JF or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org