Enthusiastic & committed KS1/KS2 Teachers Wanted!
TMS/ UPS/ NQT welcome
To start September 2021
- believe passionately that all children should be enabled to reach their full potential?
- have a passion for teaching and a proven track record of raising standards?
- have a “can do” approach?
- motivate and inspire through creative and innovative teaching?
- Want to work for one of the most progressive academy trusts in the UK?
If so, then Purfleet Primary Academy is the place for you! We are looking for dynamic, forward thinking teachers to join our team and take our school forward rapidly on its exciting journey.
The school is looking to develop the strengths of successful candidates and the job specification will be personalised to take advantage of the skills of those who are appointed. By joining Purfleet Primary Academy you will be working with other amazing practitioners who share your vision of an outstanding education for all. This is an exciting opportunity to join an academy trust that is growing and will soon become the largest and most respected academy trust in the UK.
We can offer you:
- the chance to make a real difference to the life chances of some remarkable children.
- a welcoming school with a supportive team of hardworking, fun-loving and motivated colleagues.
- significant opportunities for professional development and career progression within a pioneering and values-driven family of schools.
- a bright, airy and well resourced learning environment.
Purfleet Primary Academy is conveniently located close to the M25 and other major transport links.
For further details or an application pack, please contact Mrs L Sharpe, Purfleet Primary Academy, Tank Lane, Purfleet, Essex. RM19 1TA. Tel: 01375 802700.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 12th March 2021
Interviews: Applications will be followed up as soon as received
REAch2 are a Living Wage Employer.