Location: Romford, Essex
Salary: M1-M6 (£28,355 – £40,035)
Start Date: September 2020
Do you want to join a brand-new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational teacher?
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. In September 2018, we moved to our superb new purpose-built site on Union Road in Romford. We are offering you:
• the opportunity to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
• huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
• the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
• the possibility of a subject leadership role
• a unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London
We are looking for:
• someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
• a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teacher and leader
• somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
• someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child.
We will invest in developing you as a teacher and as a leader – there will be considerable professional development opportunities for the successful candidate. The post is ideal for aspiring future leaders, be they NQTs or experienced staff.
Our commitment to you
You can expect:
• the best guidance and support
• great training
• to be part of a successful Trust that nurtures and supports talent
• informed leadership
You will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust – a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance.
REAch2 Academy Trust are a Living Wage Employer.
REAch2 Academy Trust has an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete and return the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form separately with their application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check.
For further information see application pack, or email Raheel Akhtar, Headteacher, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 24 February 2020
Interviews: Thursday 27 February 2020
Contact details: Concordia Academy, Union Road, Romford, RM7 0HG
Tel: 01708 932710