Exceptional Deputy Headteacher needed!
- Inspirational, with the ability to lead and motivate children and staff?
- An experienced leader with a proven track record in school improvement?
- An exceptional classroom practitioner, excited to work in a brand new, state of the art school?
- Passionate about creativity, fun and learning?
- Warm in character, and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
- Keen to be the best leader you can be?
- Determined to succeed and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence for our children?
If so, you’ll love to work at The Limes Primary Academy!
At The Limes Primary Academy we are looking for an exceptional Deputy Headteacher to join our Leadership Team. We are looking for someone who is up for a challenge and wants to get stuck in with all aspects of our academy life! This is not just another job. This is the chance to be part of something exciting and worthwhile.
We can offer you:
- A firm commitment to you and your professional development
- Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and governors
- A growing learning community
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Coaching and mentoring from the academy’s Headteacher
- Fantastic trust-wide CPD opportunities
- Opportunities to further develop your career within our Multi Academy Trust, REAch2, the largest primary-only academy trust in the country
- The unique opportunity to help develop and shape a brand new school, including an innovative approach to curriculum
- A stunning school environment, with state of the art facilities
- And, most importantly, AMAZING children just waiting to meet you.
The Headteacher is now looking to appoint the next wave of staff to join the team in having the unique opportunity to build and grow the school from its infancy. There is no doubt about it, setting up the academy from scratch takes vision, dedication and hard work, but being part of that exciting and rare journey will be very rewarding, seeing the academy take shape over the next few years and being part of that vision and growth from the start.
How to apply
An informal discussion with the headteacher is essential – please contact Kate Cracknell at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01502 449200. We hope you will take the time to find out more about our new academy and experience our warm welcome.
For further details, please see the following documents, available to download at: www.thelimesacademy.org/recruitment
- Candidate application pack
- Application form
- Equal opportunities monitoring form (link to online form)
Closing Date: Monday 23rd March 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 26th and Friday 27th March 2020
Please return your completed application forms to:
Kate Cracknell, Headteacher
The Limes Primary Academy
The Limes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references.
The school and REAch2 Academy Trust reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
Initial interviews may be held by Skype or Zoom.