If you have what it takes to make a difference, then the children of St Margaret’s Primary Academy need YOU!
This isn’t just any teaching job. This is the opportunity to be part of something amazing, to improve the life chances of children and to accelerate your career at a phenomenal rate. This unique post is non-class based and designed to empower the successful candidate to do whatever it takes to make SEND provision world class at our school.
The school is part of the REAch2 Academy Trust – the largest primary only academy chain in the UK. Surrounded by five other REAch2 school within a 9-mile radius, you will be working with other amazing practitioners who share your vision of an outstanding education for all.
However, don’t let our size frighten you. We are friendly and pride ourselves in our family ethos – come and see for yourselves.
So, if you are:
- Driven by a strong moral purpose to enable achievement for all
- Passionate about making SEND provision world class for children (and adults!)
- A Special Educational Needs whizz who can share your excellent practice with colleagues around SEN and Behaviour management, in a nurturing and non-threatening way
- A natural leader, who will bring further expertise to our already phenomenal team
- Adept at joint planning, team-teaching, interventions, coaching and mentoring or whatever it takes to bring about rapid improvements in SEND provision and outcomes
- Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals
- Unafraid of hard work
- Calm and able to handle pressure and setbacks
- Keen to be challenged to become the best that you can be
- Able to be pushed at an accelerated rate of development, and reflective and proactive enough to make it happen
Then you would love to work at St Margaret’s Primary Academy and we would love to welcome you to the team.
This is a once in lifetime opportunity to be part of something great. This opportunity will open doors both professionally and personally to anyone who joins our quest.
We can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that genuinely cares about YOU;
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates across our Multi-Academy Trust
- The chance to work with a fantastic team
- The chance to develop the SEND team and offer – the area you are passionate about;
- An excellent CPD training programme with REAch2 and beyond
- A tenacious and courageous newly appointed Headteacher who cares fervently about inclusion and who promotes creativity and thinking outside of the box:
- Fun-loving, energetic and enthusiastic pupils
- Proactive parents waiting to join us on our journey to excellence
We would like to hear from great teachers and leaders, with primary experience and a genuine commitment to improving the life chances of the children they teach.
Give us a call even if you’re just a tiny bit interested – it really is as exciting as it sounds!
For an informal discussion, please contact the school on 01502 530130 – leave a message and we promise to get back to you!
To request an application pack, please email Mr Robert Wright, School Business Manager, email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 12.00 noon on Wednesday 21st October 2020. Shortlisting Thursday 22nd October and interviews W/C Monday 26th October.
Please complete our Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Reach2 is a Real Living Wage employer.