Fixed-term Level 3 Teaching Assistant with one to one duties
Role: Fixed-term Level 3 Teaching Assistant with one to one duties
Location: Henhurst Primary Ridge Academy, Henhurst Ridge, Burton upon Trent, Burton-on-Trent DE13 9TQ
Hours: 27.5 hours per week – 8:45am-3:15pm Monday to Friday with 1-hour unpaid lunch break
Salary: Staffordshire NJC Grade5 scp 6 to 9 £19,698-£20,903 (FTE)
Actual Salary: £12,591-£13,361 (part-time term-time)
Start Date: ASAP
If you are someone that wants to bring out the best in children and are determined to help them succeed using your initiative and working as part of a team this is the job for you!
You must be patient, calm, enthusiastic and really committed to ensuring that children can and will reach their potential. You should be able to think on your feet and be ready to turn your hand to anything with fantastic interpersonal skills.
In return we can offer you:
• a fun place to work where no two days are the same!
• you will work with a close-knit team who are friendly and supportive where everyone gets stuck in and does all they can to help each other.
• training will be provided for any specific needs the children have as well as wider school CPD.
• you will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust – a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance.
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form.
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Unfortunately visits to the school are unavailable due to the current restrictions but we are offering two Zoom drop ins whereby our Head teacher will tell you a bit more about the school and the role and there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
Zooms are scheduled for:
• Monday 21st September at 2pm or
• Tuesday 29th September at 5pm.
Please contact the school office if you would like to register for one of the zooms on 01283 372200.
Closing date: 9am Friday 02 October 2020
Interviews: Thursday 08 October 2020