Fixed-term Maternity Cover at Henhurst Ridge Primary Academy
Role: Fixed-term Maternity Cover, full time Reception Class Teacher
Location: Henhurst Primary Ridge Academy, Henhurst Ridge, Burton upon Trent, Burton-on-Trent DE13 9TQ
Salary: Main Teacher Pay Scale
Start Date: Anticipated start date of Monday 19th April 2021 but may be earlier depending on operational requirements.
Closing date: 9am on Friday 05 February 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 08 February 2021
Due to the maternity leave of one of our Reception Class teachers we are looking for a talented, inspirational and innovative teacher to join our incredibly enthusiastic and committed team.
You need to be committed to educating children in the widest sense to the highest standard, champion teamwork, have a can-do attitude with a good sense of humour and be prepared to go that extra mile.
In turn, we can offer you:
• Great facilities to create a vibrant, stimulating learning environment
• An opportunity for you to put your mark on a ‘blank canvas’ and contribute to the development of a new school – ‘a once in a career opportunity’
• A great teaching partner to work with!
• As a growing school, there are many more recruitment opportunities coming up for anyone wanting a more permanent role for the right person
• A supportive Leadership team who will encourage innovation and initiative
• A wider network within REAch2 Academy Trust, a Real Living Wage Employer, of support, exceptional practice and excellent CDP
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes, are highly motivated, dedicated to making a positive difference to children’s lives and want to be part of creating a legacy for the future – apply now! We look forward to receiving your application.
You are invited to submit an application form to email@example.com.
Unfortunately visits to the school are unavailable due to the current restrictions but we are offering two Zoom drop ins whereby our Head teacher will tell you a bit more about the school and the role and there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The zooms are scheduled for:
• Wednesday 20th January at 1pm or
• Tuesday 26th January at 3pm
Please contact the school office if you would like to register for one of the zooms on 01283 372200.
The candidates selected for interview will be informed after shortlisting and full details of the interview programme will be provided. Unfortunately, we are unable to give feedback regarding the shortlisting process.
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.