Post: Graduate LSA
Start Date: April/May 2020
Hours: 31.5 hours per week, term time only.
Closing Date: Monday 2nd March 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 9th March 2020
We are looking for a caring, friendly and conscientious person with good communication skills and lots of initiative. Our children would like someone who has the following:
- An understanding of our school curriculum
- An understanding of different behavioural needs of children
- Experience of developing children’s social, communication and language, maths and physical skills
- Be able to demonstrate and promote positive behaviour
We can offer:
- A welcoming and pleasant working environment within our newly refurbished building
- Training and professional development in school and through the REAch2 Academy Trust
- Friendly and supportive staff and governors
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact us to arrange a mutually convenient time.
When applying please ensure you meet the criteria set out in the person specification.
How to apply:
Application packs are available by collection from the school office. You can request an electronic copy by emailing email@example.com. Packs are also available on our website https://www.waterlaneprimary.co.uk/vacancies/
Completed applications should be returned to Laura Stephenson (School Business Manager):
By Post: Water Lane Primary Academy, Broadley Road, Harlow, Essex CM19 5RD
Or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews week commencing 9th March 2020.
REAch2 are a Living Wage Employer.