Leadership opportunity at
REAch2 Academy Trust
Do you want to have an enduring impact on children’s education?
Are you committed to providing exceptional opportunities for learning?
Ready to be part of something exciting?
We are looking for inspirational and energetic leaders with the vision to ensure our children are provided with exceptional opportunities for learning.
They will join our supportive family of head teachers, all working to improve the life chances for pupils across fifty-nine primary schools in a variety of localities in England.
Due to the development and growth of our highly performing Academy Trust, we are looking for a headteacher at Bushbury Lane Academy in Wolverhampton.
If you have a track record of raising standards and levels of achievement; know how to deliver consistent high-quality teaching and learning; can develop a leadership team; lead by example to inspire and motivate staff; engage proactively with parents, governors and the wider community – we want to hear from you!
We can offer:
• An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
• The benefits of being part of the forward thinking REAch2 Academy Trust – a Living Wage Employer and a family of schools and one of the most successful primary only Trusts in the country
• 85% of REAch2 schools are now rated ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ from a low starting point
• Frequent and high-quality opportunities for collaboration within the local cluster of REAch2 schools and further afield
• Competitive leadership salaries dependant on experience
• A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country
• A personal coach and financed personal development programme
Closing Date: 9pm Sunday 12th April
Interviews: Monday 20th and Friday 24th April
For an informal chat about these opportunities please contact Tim Culpin, Director of Education: email@example.com
Visits to the schools are encouraged prior to application, we are hosting several events as detailed within the application packs.
REAch2 Academy Trust has an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the online Equal Opportunities Monitoring form.
Please complete the application form on our website: https://reach2.org/vacancies/
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is essential for this role.