We are committed to help everyone in our school be their best version. We nurture and support our children to equip them with the skills, knowledge and attitudes they need to become confident, determined and respectful young adults who have exciting and ambitious aspirations for their futures. We are an inclusive school that celebrates diversity and difference where everyone is proud to belong.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Shows kindness and care whilst maintaining high expectations of behaviour
- Encourages curiosity and a love of learning
- Has experience teaching children with a variety of different needs
We can offer:
- A supportive and welcoming staff team
- Opportunities for middle leadership and CPD for career progression
- Amazing children who need your nurture and teaching experience to support them to be their best version
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure with children’s barred list check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Application forms and details are available via the school website: www.ranikhetacademy.co.uk
School visits welcome please telephone: 0118 937 5520
Closing date for applications: Applications are considered on receipt and interviews will follow shortly afterwards for shortlisted candidates