Vision: At Langtons Junior Academy, we work collaboratively to develop everyone into passionate, resilient lifelong learners with a desire and thirst for knowledge. We strive to create an exciting and inspirational environment to enable everyone to take ownership of their learning and become motivated to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for an inspirational, highly committed and hardworking teacher to join our team. Experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply.
- a good school (Ofsted November 2018) You and your team have created a school where pupils value learning and are keen to do their best in all they do. Pupils and staff tell me that they are a family who learn together.
- a bespoke CPD package to support people at every stage in their career, including team teaching and coaching opportunities
- leadership development opportunities that help you realise your full potential
- a hard-working, supportive team with committed governors and parents
The successful candidate will:
- be a highly motivated and enthusiastic classroom teacher
- have consistently high expectations
- nurture a thirst for knowledge and understanding and a love of learning in all pupils
- be committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all
- be a committed member of our school team
Please contact the school office on 01708 442 013 or email email@example.com to make an appointment to visit the school. Application pack available at www.langtonsjunioracademy.co.uk
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Equality & Diversity monitoring survey:
Langtons Junior Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS with Child Barred List check and satisfactory written references.
REAch2 are a Real Living Wage employer.