Kirby Primary Academy seeks a dedicated and creative colleague to join our established Early Years team. We are looking for a professional and experienced Learning Support Assistant. The role of Learning Support Assistant is a privileged one, working directly with individuals, small groups or whole-classes of children to guide their learning. This role is working 30 hours/week, 39 weeks per year (Term time only + 1 week).
Kirby Primary Academy is an employer that values equality, diversity and inclusion.
We are looking are for someone who is:
- An excellent Learning Support Assistant with experience of working in an Early Years setting
- Passionate about creativity, fun and learning through play
- Warm in character and committed to team work, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals
- Up for a challenge
- Calm and able to work under pressure
- Confident in supporting children with diverse needs, including intimate care
- Keen to be the best practitioner you can be
- Determined to succeed and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence for our children
- A school graded GOOD in all areas, in our Ofsted inspection
- Well-behaved and responsive children who take responsibility for their own learning
- Supportive and dedicated colleagues
- Excellent opportunities for professional development within the school, Trust and partners
- A truly inclusive ethos, a rich curriculum, secure assessment systems, a supportive and active PTA and school community, opportunities for leadership and the development of personal specialism
We prioritise safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Each post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and committed individual to join our school to continue on our journey to great! If you are seeking a vibrant, forward-thinking, joyful school to dedicate yourself to, get in touch.
At this time, visits to the school are not possible to accommodate. Please take time to look at the school website and social media accounts to learn a little about Kirby Primary Academy. Interviews will be held by Zoom and there will be tasks for candidates to complete and submit in advance of the interview.
Kirby Primary Academy is a one-form entry school, located near Frinton-on-Sea, Essex. This school is ‘Dedicated to Lifelong Learning’ and aims to give our children exceptional educational experiences.
You are invited to submit an application form to Mandy Smith, School Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 18 July. If shortlisted for interview you will be notified and invited for Wednesday 21 July.
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete and return the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form separately with their application.
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS with Child Barred List check.
To arrange an informal discussion please contact the school office on 01255 674056, or e-mail email@example.com
REAch2 are a Real Living Wage employer.