Do you want to make a difference to children’s lives? Do you have a passion for outdoor learning? Are you able to work as part of a committed team to ensure ALL pupils thrive?
Then come and join the team at St Margaret’s!
Do you enjoy working with children outdoors and can you bring a range of skills that will enhance our Forest School provision? If so we are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work alongside and support our Forest School Practitioner. Duties will also include lunchtime support in the dinner hall and outside/inside play such as curiosity corner, sports, games and activities.
At St Margaret’s Primary Academy, we pride ourselves on providing a safe, secure, positive and nurturing learning environment for the children from the local community and surrounding area. We have a committed & dedicated team of teachers & support staff who work tirelessly to extend the children’s learning opportunities, our aim is to inspire our children to believe in themselves and what they may achieve in the future; Unlocking Potential; Transforming Lives. Our Forest School is an excellent outdoor learning environment providing opportunities, far beyond expectations and something we are incredibly proud of!
We are part of the REAch2 Academy Trust (www.reach2.org) which provides the school with excellent support through training, coaching and mentoring.
So if you are:
- A person with a strong moral purpose to enable achievement for all.
- An individual who is committed to and passionate about the Forest Schools ethos.
- Ready to work outdoors regardless of the weather conditions (remaining safe at all times of course – no Wizard of Oz Tornados expected).
- Ready to learn, as part of a team and be challenged to become the best that you can be.
- Able to remain calm and adaptable to the needs of different children.
- Share expertise and drive for school-wide improvement.
We can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that genuinely cares about YOU
- The chance to work with a fantastic team
- An excellent CPD training programme with REAch2 and beyond
- A tenacious and courageous newly appointed Headteacher and Deputy who care fervently about inclusion and promote creativity and thinking outside of the box
- Fun-loving, energetic and enthusiastic pupils
- Proactive parents waiting to join us on our journey to excellence
- The opportunity to make a REAL difference to the lives and life-chances of the pupils at St Margaret’s Primary Academy
Give get in touch if you’re just a tiny bit interested – it really is as exciting as it sounds
Please download an application pack for more information, and to apply complete an application form and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
Alongside your application form please also complete our Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form.
The school, and REAch2 Academy Trust, reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
St Margaret’s Primary Academy and REAch2 supports the Real Living Wage, salary may increase slightly.