Due to maternity leave, we are looking for an exceptional colleague to join our 1.5 form entry school as a Class Teacher in Lower Key Stage 2, ideally from July 2020 or from 1st September 2020. It will be for a fixed term contract of 12 months. This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking for new challenges early on in their career (NQTs are welcome to apply) and to join our school and wider Trust family.
We are looking for:
- A Class Teacher who is committed to all children achieving their very best.
- A confident and creative class teacher who can complement our already strong and highly skilled Key Stage 2 team.
- A professional who enjoys the ‘buzz’ of learning and teaching and who perseveres in solving challenges.
- A passionate colleague who has excellent communication and collaborative skills when working with all children and team members.
- A team player who can add to an already strong team and significantly contribute to our journey to ‘great’.
- An over-subscribed 1.5 form entry school with: very friendly, polite, happy, enthusiastic and amazing children.
- Families who are incredibly supportive of children’s learning.
- A dedicated, nurturing, welcoming and supportive staff team, who are reflective and open to sharing practice.
- Being part of a collaborative network of local schools.
- Membership of REAch2 – the largest Primary only Trust.
- Collaboration and professional development, including a bespoke NQT programme are key aspects of our Trust’s work.
- Being a part of Gunton’s continuing development into a great school.
Closing date noon: Thursday 19th March 2020.
Interviews planned for: Friday 27th March 2020.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01502 584661. Applications can be made using the online form and emailed directly to: email@example.com.
You will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust – a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance.
REAch2 Academy Trust are a Living Wage Employer.
REAch2 Academy Trust has an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete an online Equal Opportunities Monitoring form.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.