Do you want to make a difference to children’s lives? Do you have a passion for teaching? Are you able to work as part of a committed team to ensure ALL pupils thrive?
Then come and join the team at St Margaret’s!
Do you enjoy working with Nursery age children? Are you an outstanding practitioner? If so we are looking for an inspirational nursery teacher to join our team.
At St Margaret’s Primary Academy, we pride ourselves on providing a safe, secure, positive and nurturing learning environment for the children from the local community and surrounding area. We have a committed & dedicated team of teachers & support staff who work tirelessly to extend the children’s learning opportunities, our aim is to inspire our children to believe in themselves and what they may achieve in the future; Unlocking Potential; Transforming Lives. This is an exciting opportunity to work within our friendly team and make a real difference to children’s lives.
We are part of the REAch2 Academy Trust (www.reach2.org) which provides the school with excellent support through training, coaching and mentoring.
So if you are:
- A person with a strong moral purposeto enable achievement for all.
- An individual who is committed to and passionate abouthigh quality teaching.
- Ready to learn, as part of a team and be challengedto become the best that you can be.
- Able to remain calm and adaptableto the needs of different children.
- Ready toshare expertise and drive for school-wide improvement.
We can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that genuinely cares about YOU
- The chance to work with a fantastic team in a two form entry school.
- An excellent CPDtraining programme with REAch2 and beyond
- A research-led schoolwho works tirelessly to develop pedagogy.
- A tenacious and courageous newly appointed Senior Leadership Team who care fervently about inclusion and promote creativity and thinking outside of the box
- Fun-loving, energeticand enthusiastic pupils
- Proactive parentswaiting to join us on our journey to excellence
- The opportunity to make a REAL differenceto the lives and life-chances of the pupils at St Margaret’s Primary Academy
Give us a call even if you’re just a tiny bit interested – it really is as exciting as it sounds
An application pack can be downloaded alongside an application form.
Applications to be received by Tuesday 18th May 2021 to: email@example.com or addressed to: Mr R Wright, St. Margaret’s Primary Academy, Church Road, Lowestoft, NR32 4JF.
Please complete our Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form.
The school, and REAch2 Academy Trust, reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS clearance with Child Barred List check will be required for all posts, including right to work in the UK.