Outstanding Class Teacher Required
Start September 2020
Year Group Negotiable
NQTs are welcome to apply
Do you wish to work at an Outstanding school which supports teachers work/life balance? We are a school with a history of providing extensive support to teachers and a commitment to creating a balance between school, personal and family life.
At Woodside we offer the following:
- Weekly PPA (Non-contact time) with your year group.
- Additional PPA (Non-contact time) for all class teachers every Friday from 12:45pm. The academy advocates teachers finishing early.
- Inner London weighting for all Main Pay Scale Teachers.
- Collaborative teaching initiative whereby teachers of all levels of experience work alongside each other to develop their own personal CPD and teaching practice.
- Free before and after school child care for teachers; in addition we will collect your child/children from neighbouring schools.
- Free childcare during INSET days.
What Ofsted said:
- Over time, the quality of teaching is outstanding.
- Teachers challenge pupils to apply their skills accurately.
- They use a rich range of resources to develop pupils’ learning and interests.
- Personal development, behaviour and pupils’ welfare is outstanding.
- The curriculum is used to transform the lives of pupils, and further work is planned to make the school a community hub that raises aspirations.
Continuing Excellence-Awards and Recognition at Woodside:
- Winners of the Outstanding Progress category at the Education Business Awards
- Certificate of recognition from the Mayor of London (Sadiq Khan) as a School for Success which recognises exceptional work in sharing good practice and helping to boost education for all Londoners
- Recognition by the Department for Education (DFE) as a school that provides outstanding outcomes for our disadvantaged pupils
Are you driven, inspirational, influential and an exceptional teacher looking for that next step in your career?
‘The headteacher spots and nurtures talents, enabling future leaders to develop their skills for the wider benefit of the school.’ Ofsted
We would like to hear from you if you:-
- Thrive on challenge and have high aspirations for all pupils.
- Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice.
How to apply
Candidates can choose to complete the REAch2 Application Form, attached to this advert and the REAch2’s online Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form. Completed REAch2 Application Forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are both welcomed and encouraged to visit the school. We are holding an open evening on Thursday 13th February 2020 @ 5pm on our Forest Site, Wood Street, E17 3JX.
Please call the main school office on 020 8520 5168 to book your place.
Closing Date: Monday 24th February 2020 @ 12 midday.
Short Listing: Monday 24th February 2020
Interviews: Thursday 27th & Friday 28th February 2020
REAch2 Academy Trust are a Living Wage Employer.