Salary: Grade 3 scp 4 £18,426 pro rata
Terms: 18 hours per week – Term time only – 38 weeks per annum
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to employ a professional and hardworking individual to join our busy office on Monday 0830hrs – 1230hrs and on Thursday and Friday 0830hrs – 1600hrs.
You will have:
• The ability to deal with people at all levels in a warm and welcoming manner
• Experience in office procedures
• Can maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Excellent communication and IT skills, with a good command of English
• Good organisational skills, showing initiative and an ability to adapt
• To act as a first aider (training can be provided)
You will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust – a Living Wage Employer and a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance.
Sprites Primary Academy is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
REAch2 Academy Trust has an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete and return the online Equal Opportunities Monitoring form.
Application packs are available from the school website: www.spritesprimary.org.uk
Closing Date: 17 April 2020
Interviews: w/c 20 April 2020