Salary: NJC points 25 – 30. Current salary range: £29,577 to £33,910 per annum
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week, all year round commencing with 24 days’ paid annual leave in addition to paid bank holidays, rising to 27 days’ paid leave after 5 years’ service
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated school business manager to join our successful two form entry primary school. The chosen candidate with take lead responsibility for Finance, Human Resource Administration, Office Management and overseeing the work of the Premises Manager & team. We are looking for a candidate who is organised, hardworking and will ideally have previous experience of working in a primary school and have:
- A certificate or diploma in School Business Management
- Experience of strategic management
- Experience of school business, finance and resource management
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of premises management and health & safety
- Possess a child centred approach, putting the well-being of pupils at the heart of what you do
We can offer you:
- Membership of the senior leadership team
- The chance to work with a hardworking team, with the best possible opportunities to share good practice
- An excellent CPD training programme; with exciting development opportunities available
- Staff, dedicated to achieving whole-school improvement;
- Appreciative, well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils;
- Enthusiastic and proactive parents.
You are invited to submit an application form to HR Department at, HRSupport@reach2.org
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school can be arranged after school hours and will involve social distancing. Please call the school office on 01273 874050 from Monday 4th January to arrange a visit or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-arranged visits will be held from 4th to 8th January 2021.
Closing Date: Monday 18 January 2021
Interviews: week commencing 18 January 2021