To meet new challenges and drive further improvements, we are seeking an exceptional and entrepreneurial individual to join our Senior Leadership Team and lead the business management at Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy. We are looking for that special someone who will make this role their own. Most importantly, we want someone who is up for a challenge and wants to get stuck in with all aspects of our school life!
Key responsibilities of this role will include the leadership of Finance, HR, Premises, ICT, Catering and Administration.
We invite candidates from a range of professional backgrounds, who can demonstrate the ability to operate strategically, communicate effectively and who will share our passion for education. You will need to have experience in leading and motivating teams and a strong understanding of business.
Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy is looking for a School Business Manager who…
- is a personable team player
- is a strategic thinker
- can demonstrate exceptional financial management skills within a school setting
- is skilled at managing systems and people
- is confident in using new technology to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- is excited by the prospect of this role
Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy and REAch2 can offer a successful candidate:
- a Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career
- the chance to work with a fantastic team, both within the school and the wider Trust
- the best CPD training programme in the UK
- a dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to achieving whole-school improvement
- encouragement to develop new ideas
- the opportunity to make a real difference
Visits are strongly encouraged so please contact the school office to arrange; tel number: 01502 563528 and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS with Child Barred List check and satisfactory written references.
You will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust, a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance. The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration and support, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike.
Please contact Iain Owens, Headteacher via email@example.com or contact the school office on the details above.
To apply please download an application form and once completed please return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 19th April at midday. Selected candidates will be invited for interview on Monday 26th April.
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS with Child Barred List check.
REAch2 are a Real Living Wage employer.