White Meadows Primary Academy is seeking to appoint a highly skilled practitioner to join our positive, hardworking and committed team of teachers.
This bespoke role will require the successful candidate to:
- Provide high quality maths interventions to pupils across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Lead CPD across the school through staff training, team teaching and coaching
- Work alongside Maths Leaders to drive and deliver the vision for Mathematics across the school
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has an excellent knowledge of how children learn
- Is passionate about the learning and teaching of mathematics
- Is able to engage and enthuse children
- Has a strong commitment to raising standards
- Has excellent teaching skills
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of behaviour management
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Has a passion for developing the mathematics curriculum
We can offer you:
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- An extremely supportive and friendly staff team
- Opportunities to develop professionally
Visits to the school are warmly received.
To arrange an appointment, please contact Mrs Barnes in the School Office on 01903 731774.
At White Meadows Primary Academy we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children; this post is subject to a successful DBS check.
How to apply
Completed applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also ask that all candidates complete our online Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
Closing Date: Tuesday 4th February 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 11th February 2020
REAch2 are a Living Wage Employer.