We are looking for an aspiring Teaching Assistant to join our team our EYFS Team from 1st September 2021. Tymberwood Academy, part of Reach2, offers a supportive environment and your career development will be encouraged.
Our school is looking for the following qualities
- Passion for supporting teaching
- Team player
You will need to be enthusiastic and keen to participate in all areas of school life. You will be an integral part of school life supporting students and teaching groups of pupils.
We are looking for someone who
- has experience in EYFS
- is flexible and values working in a team.
- is passionate about teaching and has a really good understanding of how pupils learn
- has previous Teaching Assistant experience
- has a level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education (or a similar DfE approved qualification)
In our last Ofsted Inspection we were graded good throughout with outstanding Leadership & Management, so this is a very exciting time for us as we continue to move forward to outstanding.
The following are just a few of the amazing quotes lifted from our Ofsted Report:
– The school is a calm and purposeful place to learn.
– Leaders’ vision, passion and commitment have fundamentally improved the quality of education that pupils receive.
– All staff make a positive contribution to pupils’ learning.
– The care and guidance that these pupils receive is outstanding.
This post is term time only, Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 4.00pm
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
You will also be required to complete the Reach2 Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
To arrange an informal discussion please contact:
Carol Kerr – School Business Manager
Closing date: 21 June 2021 at 12pm
Completed application forms should only be sent to the above email.